Thursday 17 July 2014

Guest Designer for Sarah Hurley

My post today, is as a guest designer for Sarah Hurley - how exciting!!

Contrary to many crafters I know, I LOVE making boys' cards! My style is fairly clean and simple, definitely un-fussy and this, I think, suits male cards rather well.

So, for these cards, made for twins, I have used Special Editions Stamps Sid the Robot by Clare Brown. He has been coloured with Promarkers and Stickles - in my experience, boys like a little bit of bling too!

I have used scraps of paper from various A Few of My Favourite Things Kits, all pieced together to make a larger background. A strip of irridescent mesh (from A Few of My Favourite Things Kit) and ribbon from my stash has been added, which provides a little texture (and a bit more bling).

So, with the same character and ingredients, I have made two cards which are the same, but different!! Do you have a favourite?

Now, just a wee reminder that your fabulous creations can be added to the Sarah Hurley challenge and the current theme is Celebrations!!

Quick ingredients list:

Image - Special Editions Stamps Sid the Robot by Clare Brown

Papers and irridescent mesh - A Few of My Favourite Things Kits

Age and Name - Clearly Besotted Basic Alphabet and Basic Numbers

 

Happy crafting, folks!

Susie

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x