Monday 28 July 2014

Dream Valley DT - Favourite Colour Combo

Well, I know it's been a while since I posted for the Dream Valley challenge, but I'm pleased to say I've made it back for this challenge, which is your favourite Colour Combo.

At the moment, my favourite colours are peach and mint, like my card and any variation on those scales: peach/coral/red with mint/turquoise/teal. I adore the combination so much that my finger and toenailsnails are like this!:

So, the image I have chosen is a Gorjuss Girl from SugarNellie, although she no longer seems to be in the shop. I've coloured her with polychromos and Stardust Stickles. The paper are scraps from Memory Box pads and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.

And I made this little SugarNellie cutie too, using the same colour combo:


See? Told you I loved this combo!!!
 
So, what will you make for us at Dream Valley this challenge? I'm looking forward to seeing.
Susie x

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and gorgeous colour combo! All three are fabulous cards with great layouts. So nice to see you back at Dream Valley. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment x